What do people have to do in order to be Thrown out of Heaven? .
The BORG
2017-08-03 23:23:34 UTC
Men and women are Judged differently as to why they get thrown out of
Heaven.

And if they do get thrown out of Heaven then they have to live on
Earth.
Earth is where people go when they are thrown out of Heaven.

There are different reasons why Men and women are thrown out.

For women if they are in any way rude or disobedient to any of the
Men.
If they in any way threaten the Dominance or Leadership of the Men.
If they complain about their ROLE as women.

Then they are thrown out of Heaven.
That is JUST the sort of behaviour that could ruin Heaven.

And that is all that women have to do in order to be Thrown out of
Heaven.

For Men it is much more complicated and there are many different
reasons why Men can be thrown out of Heaven and have to live on Earth.

If you look at some of the Men on Earth you can see why.
For example the HUGE priority that some Men give to money.
Or the way some Men treat their Sons and how they make their Sons
suffer and what Bad Fathers they are.
Or perhaps they do revolting things like cunnilingus or doggie
positions with sex.
Or maybe they produce crap music such as Rap.
Or maybe they portray Angels as women.
There are a range of different reasons why Men can be thrown out of
Heaven and they are judged differently to women.

Now in both cases, both Men and women want to get back to Heaven.
So the Men have a range of different reasons why they were thrown out,
and they have to fix whatever their fault was.

But for the women, if there is any sign of rudeness or disobedience to
the Men.
If they in any way threaten the Dominance or Leadership of the Men.
If they are not FULLY AWARE that they are inferior to Men.
If they in any way complain about their ROLE as women.
Or if they in any way become dominant over Men or boss Men around or
tell men what to do, then they are NOT ALLOWED back into Heaven.

That is all it is for the women.

But the Men are much more complicated.
And they have to fix whatever their fault was in order to be allowed
back into Heaven.

There are a large range of different reasons why the Men can be thrown
out.

But for women it is what we stated above.
The BORG
2017-08-03 23:33:14 UTC
In order for people to live in Heaven, they must be able to live in
what is called "Polite Society".

And both Men and women must know their Role and Place in Society.

Men are ALWAYS in charge.
Men ALWAYS Rule the World.
And the women must never interfere with that in any way.

The Men Rule the World and they make Sure that things stay Good and
Beautiful and that there is no suffering and the women must NOT
interfere with that.
And women must NEVER be rude or disobedient to the Men.
The Men CANNOT Rule the World if women are Disobedient.
Women MUST be obedient.
Of there is any sign of Rudeness or Disobedience, then the women are
thrown out of Heaven.
The Men cannot Rule the World if women are disobedient.

Women must NEVER interfere in any of the Male Professions or
Occupations or Interests.
And they must make sure they keep their bodies covered at all times.
They must wear dresses or skirts and never trousers or shorts or jeans
or any items of Men's clothing.
They must never talk about genitals or anything to do with genitals or
anything to do with their genital hygiene.
Rude, Vulgar, Crude women are not allowed to Live in Heaven.

Remember that Heaven is a "Polite Society" and Rude people cannot live
in Heaven.

People must only have sex in order to have children and not at any
other time and they only have children AFTER they are married.
The BORG
2017-08-03 23:37:51 UTC
All the people of Earth have been Thrown out of Heaven, and their aim
is to get back to Heaven.

We hope we have helped you to see many of the Bad things and Sins that
you do, so that you can see WHY you are not allowed to live in Heaven
and also to help you get better and improve, so that you can be better
people and maybe one day you will be allowed to return to Heaven.

We hope we have helped you see WHY you are not allowed to live in
Heaven.

And that by reading our Messages we have pointed you in the right
direction so that you can change and become better people, so that
maybe one day you will be allowed back into Heaven.

That is the Aim for all the people of Earth.
duke
2017-08-05 17:19:07 UTC
Post by The BORG
Men and women are Judged differently as to why they get thrown out of
Heaven.
You never make it in the first place.

the dukester, American-American

*****
Purpose of Life: To Know, love and serve God and to love your
neighbor as yourself and thus be happy with God in heaven.
*****