My favorite jewish children
Michael Ejercito
2017-06-08 04:07:38 UTC
2017-06-08 13:04:44 UTC
On Thu, 08 Jun 2017 00:07:38 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/60/d6/4160d6f0a6247728c9ec4e9b74cfbb36.jpg
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein would STILL pop their jew
shub-cherries!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-08 13:38:21 UTC
On 6/8/2017 6:04 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/60/d6/4160d6f0a6247728c9ec4e9b74cfbb36.jpg
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein would STILL pop their jew
shub-cherries!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Hay! I reshent that!

BZS
2017-06-08 19:09:06 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/41/60/d6/4160d6f0a6247728c9ec4e9b74cfbb36.jpg
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein would STILL pop their jew
shub-cherries!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Hay! I reshent that!
BZS
Reshent it all, you LIKE jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

NEMO
2017-06-08 19:03:41 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein") wrote:

[flush sick shit]

DIE, filth.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 19:04:16 UTC
WTF?
NEMO
2017-06-08 18:21:46 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT Michael Ejercito, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>