Holocaust denial? End of that idiocy... even David Irving shits on you, sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)!
2017-06-17 13:15:25 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 15:03:54 -0700 (PDT), Carolina Reb
Time for the slanty-eyed Gook mongoloid
bastard to take his place on the banana
boat back to Manila.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/holocaust-ranks-are-breaking/
If he tries to REFUSE to leave quietly, he will be DRAGGED onto the
banana boat, just like that OTHER gook was dragged OFF the United
flight!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-06-17 13:23:48 UTC
http://www.phdn.org/archives/www.david-irving.de/klatsch.html

Sub-louse nazoid and Holocaust-denier Germar Rudolf is MAD
at David Irving, after the latter admitted large-scale
homicidal gassing by the Nazis:

"I thought that this might end so. I don't know which devil rides
you, but how can you make such a statement"

"You disappoint me. I didn't expect you to do any better, though, as
you are no Revisionist and obviously have hardly any idea about the
odds and evens of the Holocaust story, but was that necessary? It
doesn't look too good for you if you continue making such stupid
admissions. I hope I am wrong."

LOMPO!
2017-06-17 15:53:22 UTC
On Sat, 17 Jun 2017 15:24:21 -0000 (UTC), "jewboi Villy Koyotsky"
Time for the slanty-eyed Gook mongoloid
bastard to take his place on the banana
boat back to Manila.
http://nationalvanguard.org/2017/06/holocaust-ranks-are-breaking/
What is wrong with you?
We know what's wrong with YOU, Villy...you lack cojones!

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (protected jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)
2017-06-18 21:05:11 UTC
Another nail in the coffin of Holocaust denial: Head of IHR admits mass gassings

59:00

BAD NEWS, nazoid sub-lice! LOMPO!