Who's this jew?
The Peeler
2017-06-07 21:54:26 UTC
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2003/01/17/14-48-31-med.html
2017-06-08 13:04:44 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 17:54:26 -0400, The Foreskin Peeler
Post by The Peeler
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2003/01/17/14-48-31-med.html
Hay The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler...It's our, very own jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein

BZS
2017-06-08 19:09:06 UTC
Post by The Peeler
http://impressive.net/people/gerald/2003/01/17/14-48-31-med.html
Hay The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] Foreskin Peeler...It's our, very own jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Well, yesh.
BZS
Of, COURSE jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

NEMO
2017-06-08 19:05:43 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating, child-raping cowardly nazoid forger wrote:

[sub-drivel flushed]

He raped kiddies BOTH in Warsaw and London, the filthy nazoid perv!
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 19:06:25 UTC
Well, yes.
NEMO
2017-06-08 18:19:19 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
NOT The Peeler, but a nazoid pedo forger who married a PIG, wrote:

[flushed]

You're just angry because your life is shit, because you
never achieved anything and never will, and because you're
married to a fat, ugly, obnoxious PIG whom you hate.

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>