Kristallnacht Was Kewel!
Add Reply
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-13 14:11:58 UTC
why are
WHY haven't you been 'holocausted'®™ yet bonzo?

BZS
Loose Cannon
2017-06-13 15:04:40 UTC
Dresden BBQ!
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
This is sick!
The Jews
2017-06-16 13:45:19 UTC
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:04:40 +0000 (UTC), Loose Cannon
Post by Loose Cannon
Dresden BBQ!
http://incogman.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/DRESDEN-FUNERAL-PYRE.jpg
Mass burning of Germans killed in Dresden's bombing
LOLOK!!
They DESERVED to die, since they betrayed the Fuhrer!
This is sick!
From a witness...

"The people of Dresden believed that as long as the Luftwaffe kept
away from Oxford, Dresden would be spared. The sirens stopped and
after a short period of silence the first wave of pathfinders were
over the city dropping their target flares. As the incendiaries fell,
the phosphorus clung to the bodies of those below, turning them into
human torches. The screaming of those who were being burned alive was
added to the cries of those not yet hit. There was no need for flares
to lead the second wave of bombers to their target, as the whole city
had become a gigantic torch. It must have been visible to the pilots
from a hundred miles away. Dresden had no defences, no anti-aircraft
guns, no searchlights, nothing."

From another witness...

Some minutes later we heard a horrible noise — the bombers. There were
nonstop explosions. Our cellar was filled with fire and smoke and was
damaged, the lights went out and wounded people shouted dreadfully. In
great fear we struggled to leave this cellar. My mother and my older
sister carried the big basket in which the twins were lain. With one
hand I grasped my younger sister and with the other I grasped the coat
of my mother.

We did not recognize our street any more. Fire, only fire wherever we
looked. Our 4th floor did not exist anymore. The broken remains of our
house were burning. On the streets there were burning vehicles and
carts with refugees, people, horses, all of them screaming and
shouting in fear of death. I saw hurt women, children, old people
searching a way through ruins and flames.

We fled into another cellar overcrowded with injured and distraught
men women and children shouting, crying and praying. No light except
some electric torches. And then suddenly the second raid began. This
shelter was hit too, and so we fled through cellar after cellar. Many,
so many, desperate people came in from the streets. lt is not possible
to describe! Explosion after explosion. It was beyond belief, worse
than the blackest nightmare. So many people were horribly burnt and
injured. lt became more and more difficult to breathe. lt was dark and
all of us tried to leave this cellar with inconceivable panic. Dead
and dying people were trampled upon, luggage was left or snatched up
out of our hands by rescuers. The basket with our twins covered with
wet cloths was snatched up out of my mothers hands and we were pushed
upstairs by the people behind us. We saw the burning street, the
falling ruins and the terrible firestorm. My mother covered us with
wet blankets and coats she found in a water tub.

We saw terrible things: cremated adults shrunk to the size of small
children, pieces of arms and legs, dead people, whole families burnt
to death, burning people ran to and fro, burnt coaches filled with
civilian refugees, dead rescuers and soldiers, many were calling and
looking for their children and families, and fire everywhere,
everywhere fire, and all the time the hot wind of the firestorm threw
people back into the burning houses they were trying to escape from.

And they deserved it.
2017-06-16 14:19:53 UTC
On Fri, 16 Jun 2017 06:45:19 -0700, 'holocaust survivor'®™ Klaun
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 15:04:40 +0000 (UTC), jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
[fluhs jew shite]
From a witness...
[fluhs other jew shite]

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)

2017-06-13 18:30:21 UTC
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:11:58 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
http://nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/KNachtNYT600pxwCr-500x500.png
why are
WHY haven't you been 'holocausted'®� yet bonzo?
BZS
Good, question jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
Sick!
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-14 14:15:47 UTC
On 6/13/2017 11:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:11:58 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
http://nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/KNachtNYT600pxwCr-500x500.png
why are
WHY haven't you been 'holocausted'®� yet bonzo?
BZS
Good, question jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
I though it, WAS preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-14 20:11:14 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:15:47 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/13/2017 11:30 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Tue, 13 Jun 2017 07:11:58 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
http://nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/KNachtNYT600pxwCr-500x500.png
why are
WHY haven't you been 'holocausted'®� yet bonzo?
BZS
Good, question jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
I though it, WAS preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
It, WAS jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
Sick nazoid fuck...
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")