HUH? HAY! Eugene Jansen, from Apeldoorn, The Netherlands... you will NEVER be one of us Aryans!
Add Reply
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
2017-06-06 22:10:45 UTC
Christ, folks! Look at the sub-human GOOK that Eugene
Jansen of Apeldoorn (AKA FAKE "heinrich") is married
to! And this race traitor wants to befriend us Aryans...
LOMPO!

http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/

EEEEK!
NEMO
2017-06-06 22:11:28 UTC
"Aryan"? YOU? LOL!!
Michael Ejercito
MOM!!! Is that you?
The Jews
2017-06-07 01:13:39 UTC
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 22:10:45 +0000 (UTC), Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Christ, folks! Look at the sub-human GOOK that Eugene
Jansen of Apeldoorn (AKA FAKE "heinrich") is married
to! And this race traitor wants to befriend us Aryans...
LOMPO!
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
EEEEK!
MOM!!! Is that you?
Hard to keep track of all the nazi-loon aliases here. Which one is
this?
TallHenry
2017-06-07 07:54:48 UTC
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, NOT Michael Ejercito
[flush]
Hard to keep track of all the nazi-loon aliases here. Which one is
this?
There are only two, but they use numerous aliases. This one is a long-time
troll, who became famous(!) for posting the following:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

<quote>

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980 is
Any logical suggestions will be considered.

</quote>

He probably blames the JOOOOOS for making him marry a pig...
The Jews
2017-06-07 13:22:27 UTC
Post by TallHenry
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, NOT Michael Ejercito
[flush]
Hard to keep track of all the nazi-loon aliases here. Which one is
this?
There are only two, but they use numerous aliases.
That makes perfect sense.

We either killed, hung, or jailed all of them that we could find. I
can just picture the two remaining, all snuggled up and reading Mein
Kampf together. LOL
This one is a long-time
2017-06-07 14:09:04 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 06:22:27 -0700, Klaun Shittinfraid
Post by The Jews
Post by TallHenry
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[flush]
Post by The Jews
Hard to keep track
There are only two, but they use numerous aliases.
LOLOK! Ironic, coming from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein who
uses, over 40 jew aliashesh!
Post by The Jews
That makes perfect sense.
We either killed, hung, or jailed all of them that we could find.
"WE", jewboi? But surely you all got 'holocausted'®™ last time we had
a World War???

<snigger>
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-08 13:38:14 UTC
On 6/7/2017 7:09 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by The Jews
Post by TallHenry
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[flush]
Post by The Jews
Hard to keep track
There are only two, but they use numerous aliases.
LOLOK! Ironic, coming from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein who
uses, over 40 jew aliashesh!
At, LEASHT!
Post by The Jews
That makes perfect sense.
We either killed, hung, or jailed all of them that we could find.
"WE", jewboi? But surely you all got 'holocausted'®™ last time we had
a World War???
<snigger>
Except for, a few 'shurvivors'®™ whoshe numbers have shince grown
exponentially!

BZS
2017-06-08 19:09:07 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by TallHenry
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[flush]
Hard to keep track
Post by The Jews
That makes perfect sense.
We either killed, hung, or jailed all of them that we could find.
"WE", jewboi? But surely you all got 'holocausted'®? last time we had
a World War???
<snigger>
Except for, a few 'shurvivors'®? whoshe numbers have shince grown
exponentially!
BZS
It's, a MIRACLE jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
2017-06-07 14:09:03 UTC
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 18:13:39 -0700, Klaun Shittinfraid
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[fluhs jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew shite]
Post by The Jews
Post by Michael Ejercito
MOM!!! Is that you?
Hard to keep track
...of all the sick jew sub-fucks.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-08 13:38:11 UTC
Post by The Jews
On Tue, 06 Jun 2017 21:02:55 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[fluhs jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew shite]
Post by The Jews
Post by Michael Ejercito
MOM!!! Is that you?
Hard to keep track
...of all the sick jew sub-fucks.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sho, MANY of us preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-08 19:09:07 UTC
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 06:38:11 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by The Jews
Post by Michael Ejercito
MOM!!! Is that you?
Hard to keep track
...of all the sick jew sub-fucks.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sho, MANY of us preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
Well yesh jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
LOL! "us Aryans", old pedo Andrzej?
Michael Ejercito
2017-06-08 18:15:37 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 22:10:45 +0000 (UTC), Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Christ, folks! Look at the sub-human GOOK that Eugene
Jansen of Apeldoorn (AKA FAKE "heinrich") is married
to! And this race traitor wants to befriend us Aryans...
LOMPO!
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
EEEEK!
MOM!!! Is that you?
Hard to keep track of all the nazi-loon aliases here. Which one is
this?
he is a forger who sometimes goes by the nym "Loose Cannon".

I must piss him off if Loose Cannon forges me.

Michael
2017-06-08 19:09:06 UTC
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:15:37 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
he is a forger who sometimes goes by the nym "Loose Cannon".
I must piss him off if Loose Cannon forges me.
Michael
YOU are a Flip Chinaman forger using a fake Mexican name.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 19:36:17 UTC
There once was a Nazi named Kuhnen
Who never had sex with a woman.
He sucked dicks instead,
Got AIDS, now he's dead...
Good riddance to the filthy sub-human!

--In puking memory of the cocksucking nazoid Michael
Kuhnen, who led the German neo-Nazi movement, and, much
to the joy of decent people everywhere, died of AIDS.
http://tinyurl.com/bnrca2e

NEMO
2017-06-07 07:50:46 UTC
Post by Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
Christ, folks! Look at the sub-human GOOK that Eugene
Jansen of Apeldoorn (AKA FAKE "heinrich") is married
to! And this race traitor wants to befriend us Aryans...
LOMPO!
http://postimg.org/image/46mcumjgp/
EEEEK!
ALMOST as funny as a dumb inferior polack like YOU who wants to be
one of us ARYANS... lol!
LOL^5!
Michael Ejercito
You need new material, Barry.
2017-06-08 13:04:44 UTC
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 22:43:59 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[fluhs jew shite
Post by Michael Ejercito
You need new material, Barry.
A jew life, he needs.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-08 13:37:55 UTC
On 6/8/2017 6:04 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 07 Jun 2017 22:43:59 -0400, Michael Ejercito
[fluhs jew shite
Post by Michael Ejercito
You need new material, Barry.
A jew life, he needs.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
I, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-08 19:09:07 UTC
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 06:37:55 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
You need new material, Barry.
A jew life, he needs.
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
I, DO preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
So GET, one jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 19:18:16 UTC
EVEN the Nazis shit on you, Andrzej. Depressing, huh?
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 19:08:08 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"

[flush]

2017-06-08 19:08:49 UTC
Post by Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
Even the Nazis shit on you, Andrzej.
Well, yesh yep.
NEMO
2017-06-08 18:21:06 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You need
You need to stop pimping the PIG, you old LUZER.

From: [FAKE] Loose Cannon <***@gmx.com>

</quote>
2017-06-08 19:09:06 UTC
On Thu, 8 Jun 2017 11:30:31 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]
Heini was jealous of Doutzen Kroes, because she has everything that he
CRAVED.
Michael
YOU are jealous of ANY ONE who can get a WHITE woman.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)