HUH? HAY sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")... you're only "brave" against two year olds, perv!
2017-06-13 20:49:14 UTC
No tickee, no shirtee!

No verified jew name, no EU forms, asshole!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-14 10:23:59 UTC
Well, yesh.
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-14 14:15:40 UTC
On 6/13/2017 1:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
No tickee, no shirtee!
No verified jew name, no EU forms, asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
What did, you EXPECT preferred jew aliash Ron???

BZS
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-06-14 15:04:02 UTC
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Who is next?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: He is calling himself "Mary
Riendeau-Shein" for some reason.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Hmmm. Well, send him in.

Mary Riendeau-Shein: You wanted to see me, Oberführer?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Yes, we are concerned about the accuracy of the
latest reports. It shows you have holocausted exactly... how many
Jews?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: None, sir.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: None!!!!?? Well, that makes me wonder if you're
cut out for this line of work.

Mary Riendeau-Shein: They won't cooperate, sir!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: What I mean is, well--

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: "WON'T COOPERATE?!?!?!"

Mary Riendeau-Shein: Well, I found one, but he won't verify his name.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [sputtering in rage] WHAT?!?!!?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: I was angry too, sir!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [breathing deeply] What does one do with a Jew
that doesn't cooperate,do you think?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: Um, ask them again?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: YOU HOLOCAUST THEM IMMEDIATELY!

Mary Riendeau-Shein: [turning pale] You mean--

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: My God, you ignorant little pup, if you're
going to let a Jew make you dance on the end of a string, maybe you
should think about getting a job sanitizing Goering's enema bag!

Mary Riendeau-Shein: No, Oberführer! [puffing out scrawny chest] I
want to be a hero of the Reich!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Then holocaust FIRST and complete forms LATER!
DISMISSED!

Mary Riendeau-Shein: [slinks out of room]

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: Holy shit, are we that desperate for men?

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Oh, was that a man?
Michael Ejercito
2017-06-14 16:16:15 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
[...]
Hahahahaha.

Very funny.

It made my day.

Michael
2017-06-14 20:11:13 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:16:15 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<***@hotmail.com> wrote:

[fluhs jew shite]
Post by Michael Ejercito
Hahahahaha.
Very funny.
It made my day.
Michael
Dreckgook, zsucking a new jew anus/rectum ALWAYS makes your day!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-15 15:08:52 UTC
On 6/14/2017 1:11 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
Hahahahaha.
Very funny.
It made my day.
Michael
Dreckgook, zsucking a new jew anus/rectum ALWAYS makes your day!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It's, a MITZVAH preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-15 17:30:13 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Hahahahaha.
Very funny.
It made my day.
Michael
Dreckgook, zsucking a new jew anus/rectum ALWAYS makes your day!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It's, a MITZVAH preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
It, IS jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Klaus Schadenfreude
2017-06-14 23:08:38 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 09:16:15 -0700, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
[...]
It's obviously fiction, since any REAL Nazi would just shoot him in
the head and be done with it.
2017-06-15 13:08:12 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:08:38 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
It's obviously fiction
Just like your alleged location, jewboi.

You're running out of time, asshole...when are you finally going to
PROVE any of your jew lies???

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-15 15:08:47 UTC
On 6/15/2017 6:08 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:08:38 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
It's obviously fiction
Just like your alleged location, jewboi.
You're running out of time, asshole...when are you finally going to
PROVE any of your jew lies???
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
He, VON'T. He, CAN'T!

BZS
2017-06-15 17:30:13 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:08:47 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/15/2017 6:08 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:08:38 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
It's obviously fiction
Just like your alleged location, jewboi.
You're running out of time, asshole...when are you finally going to
PROVE any of your jew lies???
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
He, VON'T. He, CAN'T!
BZS
He, KNOWS it jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-15 20:02:39 UTC
Indeed.
2017-06-14 20:11:13 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"

<cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed>

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Jews
2017-06-14 23:16:30 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:11:13 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
SS-Oberführer Schmidt: What?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: What I mean is, well--

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: "WON'T COOPERATE?!?!?!"

Mary Riendeau-Shein: Well, I found one, but he won't verify his name.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [sputtering in rage] WHAT?!?!!?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: I was angry too, sir!

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: [breathing deeply] What does one do with a Jew
that doesn't cooperate,do you think?

Mary Riendeau-Shein: Um, ask them again?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: YOU HOLOCAUST THEM IMMEDIATELY!

================
ALTERNATE ENDING
================

Realizing that "Mary" didn't have what it took to be a member of The
Reich, SS-Oberführer Schmidt placed the barrel of his Walther P-38
against "Mary's" forehead and pulled the trigger, sending a shower of
blood, brain, and bits of bone across the room.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: How did he even get IN to our organization?
Letting Jews toy with him like that!

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: He brought shame upon the Fatherland--
and quite a mess on the floor.

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: That's odd......

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: Sir?

SS-Oberführer Schmidt: There is hardly ANY brain here. Mostly fat and
keratin.

SS-Sturmscharführer Fischer: I will rewrite the admittance
requirements immediately, mein Oberführer!
2017-06-15 13:08:12 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 16:16:30 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by The Jews
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:11:13 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"

[cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed]

It was this kind of jew arrogance/chutzpah that got you subpeople
'holocausted'®™ in the first place, jewboi!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
The Jews
2017-06-15 13:30:29 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:08:12 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
It was this kind of jew arrogance/chutzpah
The kind you can't do anything about, you mean? Because you're so
weak-willed and impotent?

ROFLMJAO
2017-06-15 17:30:13 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:30:29 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by The Jews
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 06:08:12 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
It was this kind of jew arrogance/chutzpah
The kind you can't do
The kind you can and DO do, jewboi!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-15 15:08:33 UTC
Post by The Jews
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:11:13 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"
[cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed]
It was this kind of jew arrogance/chutzpah that got you subpeople
'holocausted'®™ in the first place, jewboi!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It, WAS preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-15 17:30:14 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:08:33 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by The Jews
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 13:11:13 -0700, "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"
[cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed]
It was this kind of jew arrogance/chutzpah that got you subpeople
'holocausted'®? in the first place, jewboi!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
It, WAS preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
No, DOUBT jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
NEMO
2017-06-15 20:00:45 UTC
You're only "brave" against two year olds, sick pedo!
NEMO
2017-06-15 20:08:58 UTC
It was this kind of
Idiot. Sick pedo idiot.
NEMO
2017-06-15 20:09:44 UTC
Sick innit.

jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-15 15:08:44 UTC
On 6/14/2017 1:11 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"
<cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed>
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Perhaps he's, SCARED preferred jew aliash Ron???

BZS
2017-06-15 17:30:13 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:08:44 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/14/2017 1:11 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 08:04:02 -0700, Klaun Shittinb'ricks
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
MEANWHILE, AT NAZI HEADQUARTERS....
"Vhy von't zis little jew Arschloch proof vhere he infests?"
<cowardly jew b'llshit b'rissed>
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Perhaps he's, SCARED preferred jew aliash Ron???
BZS
He, IS jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-15 20:02:13 UTC
Well, yes.
2017-06-14 20:11:14 UTC
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:15:40 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/13/2017 1:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
No tickee, no shirtee!
No verified jew name, no EU forms, asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
What did, you EXPECT preferred jew aliash Ron???
BZS
Quite, SHO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-15 15:08:36 UTC
On 6/14/2017 1:11 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:15:40 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/13/2017 1:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
No tickee, no shirtee!
No verified jew name, no EU forms, asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
What did, you EXPECT preferred jew aliash Ron???
BZS
Quite, SHO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Indeed preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
2017-06-15 17:30:14 UTC
On Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:08:36 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/14/2017 1:11 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
On Wed, 14 Jun 2017 07:15:40 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On 6/13/2017 1:49 PM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
No tickee, no shirtee!
No verified jew name, no EU forms, asshole!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
What did, you EXPECT preferred jew aliash Ron???
BZS
Quite, SHO jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!
Cheers!
RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Indeed preferred jew aliash Ron!
BZS
No, QUESTION jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein???

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-15 20:07:21 UTC
Well, yesh yep yesh.
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-15 20:07:47 UTC
SO?