The 7 Big Takeaways From The Comey Hearing
Add Reply
Joe Cooper
2017-06-10 14:22:38 UTC
The Comey hearings were always destined to be a Rorschach Test where each
side saw what it wanted to see. That being said, reality doesn’t change
because of partisan leanings and ultimately, Comey’s public comments
turned out to be good for Trump.

1) Despite Multiple Anonymous Reports To The Contrary, Comey Did Tell
Trump 3 Times That He Wasn’t Under Investigation In The Russia Probe:
Numerous outlets, but most prominently CNN reported that Comey’s
testimony would contradict Trump’s claim that Comey told him on three
separate occasions that he wasn’t under investigation. As it turns out,
Trump was right and the anonymous reports were wrong. Again.

2) The Conspiracy Theory That Says Trump Colluded With Russia To Somehow
Steal The Election From Hillary Clinton Is Now Dead: Not only did Comey
thoroughly shoot down the idea that Trump was being investigated in the
Russia probe, he explicitly denied stories based on anonymous sources
that said Trump colluded with the Russians. He added, “Yes, there have
been many, many stories based on — well, lots of stuff but about Russia
that are dead wrong.” Read it and weep, conspiracy theorists.

3) Loretta Lynch Interfered In The Clinton Investigation: Comey said he
was “concerned” that Obama’s Attorney General, Loretta Lynch, asked him
to publicly call the criminal investigation of Clinton a “matter”
instead. This matched rhetoric used by the Clinton campaign and Comey
said he had a problem with it because, “I don't know whether it was
intentional or not but it gave the impression that the attorney general
was looking to align the way we talked about our work with the way it was
describing that. It was inaccurate.” Despite the fact that Comey was
“concerned” and felt it was “inaccurate,” he did as Lynch asked, which
doesn’t exactly speak well of his honesty or impartiality.

4) Comey Clearly Despises Trump: Trump has not been kind to Comey since
he fired him and Comey quite clearly detested Trump from the beginning.He
called Trump a liar multiple times and said he had memos of all their 1-
on-1 conversations (but not his 1-on-1 conversations with Bush or Obama)
because he thought Trump was dishonest. So, this is a man who didn’t like
Trump from the get-go and detests him even more since he’s been fired.
His instant dislike has to be factored in when you consider how much
stock to put into his testimony.

5) Comey Did Claim Trump Asked for “Loyalty:” According to Comey, Trump
said, “I need loyalty, I expect loyalty.” Trump denies that this
happened.So, is it true? I tend to believe that it is, only because of a
personal experience I had with Trump early on in his campaign. At the
time I had written a lot of positive things about him and was doing an
interview. Trump told me, “I appreciate your loyalty,” which was a weird
comment to make to someone in the press who had not endorsed him. If
Trump would shoehorn loyalty into that conversation, could I see him
mentioning it to Comey? It certainly seems possible.

6) James Comey Leaked Information To The New York Times: Not only did
Comey give memos to a friend of his with the intention that they be
leaked to the New York Times, he did so with the hope that it would cause
a Special Counsel to be appointed. Those were not the actions of a
trustworthy or impartial man.

7) It’s Very Unlikely Trump Will Be Prosecuted For Obstruction Of
Justice: Comey does claim that Trump said, “I hope you can see your way
clear to letting this go, to letting (Mike) Flynn go. He is a good guy. I
hope you can let this go” in reference to the events that led to Flynn
being fired. However, as this exchange with Senator Jim Risch confirms,
there’s not much “there, there.”

RISCH: You may have taken it as a direction but that’s not what he said.

COMEY: Correct.

RISCH: He said, “I hope.”

COMEY: Those are his exact words, correct.

RISCH: You don’t know of anyone ever being charged for hoping something,
is that a fair statement?

COMEY: I don’t as I sit here.

Additionally, Comey declared that Trump said, “If some of my satellites
did something wrong, it’d be good to find that out.” In other words, he
would want to know if it turned out that any of his campaign staff did
anything wrong in regard to Russia. Given all that, it would be extremely
difficult to make a case that Trump obstructed justice and realistically,
if the Special Counsel was even going to try to make that case, it’s very
unlikely he would have allowed Comey to testify in front of Congress in
the first place.

Source: http://bit.ly/2sO85v9
--
"A lot of people may mouth agreement, but I suspect many even of these
know leftism is largely a virtue-signaling, power-grabbing scam." (Andrew
Klavan)
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:09:34 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
The Comey hearings were always destined to be a Rorschach Test where each
side saw what it wanted to see. That being said, reality doesn’t change
because of partisan leanings and ultimately, Comey’s public comments
turned out to be good for Trump.
1) Despite Multiple Anonymous Reports To The Contrary, Comey Did Tell
Numerous outlets, but most prominently CNN reported that Comey’s
testimony would contradict Trump’s claim that Comey told him on three
separate occasions that he wasn’t under investigation. As it turns out,
Trump was right and the anonymous reports were wrong. Again.
Proving that those unnamed sources that Liberals keep tossing out the
same as offering facts are a pile of shit. You can't believe any of the
unnamed sources unless they have physical evidence to back them up.

Because Liberals as we all know, are the BIG LIARS.
That's Karma
Kriller
2017-06-10 16:12:19 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Proving that those unnamed sources that Liberals keep tossing
out the same as offering facts are a pile of shit. You can't
believe any of the unnamed sources unless they have physical
evidence to back them up.
If I ever meet Trump, I'm going to throw myself at his feet,
grovel and eventually kiss his ass. Only God knows what kind of
job doing that would earn me? Maybe you should try it. You
would be making an honest, welfare and crime free living for a
change.

It worked for Jeff Sessions. Until that time, Barron Trump was
the leading candidate for Attorney General.

Is it true that Trump doesn't own a dog because he thinks they're
food? He's got recipes from Kim Jong Un, a man he's said he
would be honored to meet and share a little hound dog with.

#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:20:04 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
It was never a real conspiracy it was to easy to prove wrong, it was
another Democrat scam to get what they wanted. That is the difference,
everyone will wonder about a real conspiracy, in this case it was only
DIE-HARD KOOL-ADE DRINKING DEMOCRATS that believe the Russian/Trump scam.

I found too many holes in the scam for it to be a good conspiracy
involving TRUMP. On the other hand it was actually a conspiracy to
commit a crime against Trump by the Democrats and the media.

The plan was to make the Trump campaign look dirty so as to allow more
dirt and time and energy to be used to stop Trump, Trump is going to
undo what Obama unconstitutionally did. This was a Baptism by fire.
Trump will come out of it with an even better opportunity to do even
more good for the United States and the Constitution.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:23:09 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
In for a "penny in for a pound" Comey was batting for the other team...

Now he's trying to stay out of PRISON, after the fact.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:30:39 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
Comey was pro Obama and Anti Trump. He was Obviously NOT wanting Trump
in office. TRUMP hasn't violated the laws or changed the rhetoric...
like Comey did. TRUMP told it like it was and got elected. Comey is
part of that shadow government of Bureaucrats and they all needed to be
fired. Comey was appointed by Obama so he seems to be loyal to Obama,
even when the ObamaRegime were lying and trying to create FAKE Trump
news and protect Hillary from prosecution...

Comey tried to be a team player for both teams and they were in conflict
so Comey is about to get chewed up in the middle.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:35:18 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
Loyalty to the TRUMP team as opposed to the leaking and loyalty to the
Obama shadow government? That seems OK, loyalty to the constitution and
the President that is the Constitutional President and NOT loyalty to
Obama who is NOW *NOT* the constitutional President? In light of Obama's
heading up a shadow government seems like an obvious question for
someone like Comey that was appointed by Obama and has never liked Trump.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:37:24 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
Comey had an agenda and there was "intent" and it was NOT to help the
U.S. Government, it was to help Comey.

Unless he rolls over on Hillary and spills the beans and sends Hillary
to prison where she was born to be.
That's Karma
#BeamMeUpScotty
2017-06-10 15:49:43 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
His instant dThe Comey hearings were always destined to be a Rorschach Test where each
[...]

there’s not much “there, there.”islike has to be factored in when you
consider how much
Post by Joe Cooper
[...]
NOT asking him to ignore the facts but rather to ignore the FAKE NEWS.
Don't prolong the "witch hunt" and cause problems with investigations
that eat up time and energy and side track the TRUMP agenda...

That's what the Russia/Trump "conspiracy" has been intended to do and
Comey has been assisting in that FAKE NEWS and the investigations that
eat up time and energy, and by doing so it deprived the people of the
United States a fully functioning government. Marxists like Obama don't
try to only hold power over their enemies but to paralyze their enemies
while they are NOT in power so the Marxists can retain the advances they
make by targeting and then undermining anyone that opposes them.

We still need the RICO act to investigate Hillary and Obama, Comey and
Loretta Lynch. The Rico act will cut through the fog and allow the top
dogs to be charged, it was designed to go after the Mafia and Saul
Alinsky studied the Mafia and then trained the likes of Hillary and
Obama's ilk on how to create a criminal organization based on his study
of the Mafia.
That's Karma
Benny
2017-06-10 16:01:45 UTC
Post by Joe Cooper
The Comey hearings were always destined to be a Rorschach
Test where each side saw what it wanted to see. That being
said, reality doesn't change because of partisan leanings and
ultimately, Comey's public comments turned out to be good for
Trump.
Trump said that he's willing to testify under oath that he never
lies. I remember how you criticized him here before he kicked
establishment ass and took over the party.

Maybe it's time to look into your background and find out what
your subversive connections to Bill Ayers are.

You've left a shit stained trail of anti-Trump hate all over these
newsgroups.

The FBI has a new mandate and the disloyal will be on it.