Discussion:
Engineer unveils new spin on future of transistors with novel design
(too old to reply)
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-06-06 15:48:59 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:24:21 -0400, rami18 <***@coco.com> wrote:

>Hello,
>
>Engineer unveils new spin on future of transistors with novel design.
>All-carbon, spintronic proposal could lead to smaller, better performing
>structures in electronics. Friedman expects that communication will be
>much faster, with the potential for terahertz clock speeds.

Hello,

WHEN are you leaving this group, raghead?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-06 21:22:39 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein") wrote:

> WHEN are you leaving this group,

WHEN will you stop raping two year olds, filth?
jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2017-06-06 22:00:22 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On 6/6/2017 8:48 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
> On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:24:21 -0400, rami18 <***@coco.com> wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> Engineer unveils new spin on future of transistors with novel design.
>> All-carbon, spintronic proposal could lead to smaller, better performing
>> structures in electronics. Friedman expects that communication will be
>> much faster, with the potential for terahertz clock speeds.
>
> Hello,
>
> WHEN are you leaving this group, raghead?
>
> Cheers!
>
> RJ (preferred jew aliash)

Good, QUESTION preferred jew aliash Ron!

BZS
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-06 22:04:42 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <593725f7$0$61416$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein") wrote:

> WHEN are you leaving this group, raghead?

WHEN will YOU stop raping two year olds, sick filth?
jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)
2017-06-07 14:09:04 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 15:00:22 -0700, jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein
<***@TheWor1d.com> wrote:

>On 6/6/2017 8:48 AM, jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew pedophile Baruch
>'Barry' Shein's jew aliash) wrote:
>> On Tue, 6 Jun 2017 10:24:21 -0400, rami18 <***@coco.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Engineer unveils new spin on future of transistors with novel design.
>>> All-carbon, spintronic proposal could lead to smaller, better performing
>>> structures in electronics. Friedman expects that communication will be
>>> much faster, with the potential for terahertz clock speeds.
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> WHEN are you leaving this group, raghead?
>>
>> Cheers!
>>
>> RJ (preferred jew aliash)
>
>Good, QUESTION preferred jew aliash Ron!
>
>BZS

Well yesh jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)
Sick old pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein")
2017-06-08 18:44:33 UTC
Permalink
Raw Message
In article <***@4ax.com>,
a shiteating cowardly nazoid sub-louse PEDO named Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Iris Finkelstein") wrote:

> Well yesh

NO. It's NOT right that you rape two year olds, Andrzej.
Loading...