ALERT: original post was a FORGERY by kikey Ron "Jakkofson" Jacobson = FAKE Nemo!! The FRANTIC shub-kike/shub-shite SPAMMER Ron "Jakkofson" Jacobson = FAKE Nemo/etc/etc is busy denying his own existenceSummary:
Michael Ejercito
2017-01-02 15:57:58 UTC
http://www.oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/Elie-Wiesel-on-Losing-His-Life-Savings-to-Bernie-Madoff-Video
All that scammed 'holocaust'®™ loot lost to another jew scammer! Such
a karma already! LOLOK! I bet, [sic][SIC!!!] he wishes he HADN'T
'survived'®™!

What? No jew diligence when investing with a jew???

"Fuck Elie Weasel."
- Bernard L. Madoff (1938 - )

"I've seen woise."
- Elie Weasel (1922 - 2016)

LOLOK!

Michael
--

The joo 'survivors'®™ sing this song
Doo-dah doo-dah

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

Oh, the long nosed jewboi and his big black hat
Doo-dah doo-dah
Come to a shithole and they all love that
Oh, de doo-dah day

Gwine to cheat all day
Gwine to scam all night
I put my money on the Madoff plan
And the whole thing turned to shite

The Foreskin Peeler sings this song
Doo-dah doo-dah
Wait for greeking far too long
Oh, de dooh-dah day

Gwine to peel all day
Gwine to suck all night
I put my money in a big Grik bank
And all all I got was shite
Barry Z. Shein

BZS
Michael Ejecrito
2017-01-02 16:46:47 UTC
YES YEP Ron "Jakkofson" Jacobson is the real name of FAKE NEMO! Yes, kikey...
LOMP! I flushed him out, like, YEARS ago, using traceroute... and he LOST IT!
LOMP!

Follow the thread, and observe kikey spiraling into meltdown and starting
to threaten me... LOMP!

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!original/soc.culture.israel/6uMf04BZ6sA/R2a2l3NqODoJ

<quote>

From: The Revd <***@degenerate.Griks>

[...]

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 21:30:14 +0000 (UTC), Ron Jakobsohn of Wichita, KS
aka HQ <hq-***@xxx.yyy> wrote:

[...]

The IP resolves to Wichita, jewboi. Do you even understand what a
traceroute does???

</quote>

LOL oh LOL!