Human Animus Against slant eyed subhuman Asians
Add Reply
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-09-15 16:47:29 UTC
On Sun, 15 Sep 2024 09:21:09 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
I noticed for the past few years that there is a lot of animus
against those among us who are of east Asian and southeast Asian descent
from the neo-Nazis who regularly post on these newsgroups.
LOL Nobody deserves more animus than slant eyed COVID spreading gooks
like you!
Did slant-eyed girls turn down their sexual advances?
Did Human girls turn down YOUR sexual advances, gook?
Or were they slant-eyed BOYS?
Or were they Human BOYS?

<b'ris>

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Andrew B. Chung, Ph.D (plagiarised) M.D. (revoked)
2024-09-24 16:08:06 UTC
On Wed, 18 Sep 2024 21:00:55 -0700, Michael Ejercito
HeartDoc Andrewabout 7 hours ago
ReplyPermalink
Post by Michael Ejercito
Or were they slant-eyed BOYS?
Slant-eyed Shaolin fighting monks would immediately end a neo-Nazi
sexual advance by ripping off a neo-Nazi's testicles and throwing them
with such force as to cause lethal shrapnel injury throughout a
platoon of neo-Nazis. While wonderfully hungry in the Holy Spirit, Who
causes (Deuteronomy 8:3) him to hunger right now (Luke 6:21),
slant-eyed https://bit.ly/HeartDocAndrew can (Philippians 4:13)
physically destroy a billion neo-Nazis by just snapping his fingers
before they can even think of sexually advancing.
In the interim, the only godly way to win the war against bigotry and
racism is by lifting up our LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth as our #1
Example of living http://WonderfullyHungry.org and we do this simply
by greeting (Matthew 5;47) others in His Wonderful (Isaiah 9:6) Name
to thereby be perfect (Matthew 5:48) as GOD commands of us.
And indeed, I am wonderfully hungry for food right now (Luke 6:21a)
and again hope you, Michael, and others reading this, also have a
healthy appetite for food right now too.
So again, how are you ?
He's like you, gook. The only difference is he hasn't killed anyone
(that we know of).
I am wonderfully hungry!
Yes you are: https://postimg.cc/mhpmTPQz
Michael