Freeing Hostages
Popping Mad
2024-09-08 11:13:01 UTC
Hamas is a theological based organization grounded on genocidal intent.
They are not going to release them any more than the Germans would
release prisoners from Aushwitz. Until that is understood, no progress
is made and you set yourself up for another round of mass killings by
Hamas. Don't mistake Israel's Democracy for weakness.
http://www.mrbrklyn.com
Popping Mad