As the gook Enables jewTerrorism and pro-'Israeel' ainlungus With “Think of the jews!” Porn…
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-08-19 15:14:06 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 22:25:54 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
HeartQuack Andrewabout 3 hours ago
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
Schmuck you for thinking that a remote diagnosis from a quack in
Georgia is worth anything, gook!

- -

Wonderfully hungry? Check out this morbidly obese
Asiatic slug:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy3sTCuxtlf/?hl=en

Boedicea said about the gook: Actually, it is obvious
he's not all there. Most wannabes are short on IQ and
have severe mental problems. I have yet to see a post
from this cretin that makes sense. Usually, he just
does his "You are a Nazi........." and even *that* he
aped from some other imbecile. His other attempts at
posting in usenet usually consist of one line or even
one word drivel. IMO he's using the computer in the
therapy room of his local nutfarm.
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
2024-08-19 17:29:25 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 17:24:30 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
https://ethicsalarms.com/2024/08/18/as-the-nyt-enables-terrorism-and-anti-israel-hate-with-think-of-the-children-porn/
As the NYT Enables Terrorism and Anti-Israel Hate With “Think of the
Children!” Porn…
August 18, 2024 / Jack Marshall
Who gives two warm jew shits what some ape thinks, gook?

- -

2024-08-19 17:29:34 UTC
On Sun, 18 Aug 2024 18:58:55 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
HeartQuack Andrew38 minutes ago
<b'ris>
So how are you ?
I am wonderfully hungry!
LIE.

You can't POSSIBLY still be hungry, you morbidly obese Asiatic piece
of shit!

- -

2024-08-20 19:49:22 UTC
On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 19:58:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 12 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Sun, 18 Aug 2024 22:25:54 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
HeartQuack Andrewabout 3 hours ago
8:3) us to hunger, I note that you, Michael, are rapture ready (Luke
17:37 means no COVID just as eagles circling over their food have no
COVID) and pray (2 Chronicles 7:14) that our Everlasting (Isaiah 9:6)
Father in Heaven continues to give us "much more" (Luke 11:13) Holy
Spirit (Galatians 5:22-23) so that we'd have much more of His Help to
always say/write that we're "wonderfully hungry" in **all** ways
including especially caring to "convince it forward" (John 15:12) with
all glory (Psalm112:1) to GOD (aka HaShem, Elohim, Abba, DEO), in
the name (John 16:23) of LORD Jesus Christ of Nazareth. Amen.
Laus DEO !
Thank you for noting that I have no COVID.
Schmuck you for thinking that a remote diagnosis from a quack in
Georgia is worth anything, gook!
Mangina, hjis diagnosis is worth a lot more than anything you have
ever written!
Needledick, hjis 'diagnosis' is even more worthless than yours. He's
been BANNED from giving out medical diagnoses!
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
As a Nazi, you are, above all else
As a craven gook who zsuckles jew ani, you are, below all else

- -

2024-08-21 13:50:54 UTC
On Tue, 20 Aug 2024 18:27:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 6 hours ago
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
On Mon, 19 Aug 2024 19:58:38 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Mangina, hjis diagnosis is worth a lot more than anything you have
ever written!
Needledick, hjis 'diagnosis' is even more worthless than yours. He's
been BANNED from giving out medical diagnoses!
Nithing, that is beside the point, because it is better than what
you write about the Holocaust!
Needledick, it is PRECISELY the point. And there WAS no
'holocaust'®™.
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
You are a Nazi.
You are a gook.
That would be better than being a Nazi nithing.
Don't be absurd, gook: I'm WHITE and you're just a slant eyed
jewloving mongoloid.

- -

2024-08-21 19:46:34 UTC
On Wed, 21 Aug 2024 07:47:35 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about an hour ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Tue, 20 Aug 2024 18:27:24 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Nithing, that is beside the point, because it is better than what
you write about the Holocaust!
Needledick, it is PRECISELY the point. And there WAS no
'holocaust'®?.
There was a Holocaust.
No, there was not.
For some people, it did not end.
The alleged 'survivors'®™ hope the money stream of 'reparations'®™
will never end.
The following article explains your pathology.
Zsuckling jew ani explains yours, gook.

<b'rissed>

- -

2024-08-26 14:42:47 UTC
On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 06:48:55 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
On Sun, 25 Aug 2024 09:37:14 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)4 days ago
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
Wed, 21 Aug 2024 07:47:35 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
For some people, it did not end.
The alleged 'survivors'®? hope the money stream of 'reparations'®?
will never end.
Not even a trillion dollars per day wouls be reparations enough!
Horse shit! Millions of people died during the war, not just kikes.
Why should jews be treated ant different?
They were targeted for extermination.
And deservedly so, gook!
Trains carrying Jews to Auschwitz had priority over trains carrying
ammunition and supplies to the front.
The sooner the better! Everyone aboard the Auschwitz®™ Express!
Post by Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)
The following article explains your pathology.
Zsuckling jew ani explains yours, gook.
Again with the ani?
Your species does have an obsession with licking assholes. Why?
My species, the HUMAN species, has no such obsession.
You are not of the HUMAN species, gook. You are a subhuman slant eyed
mongoloid. Look in the g-ddam MIRROR!
Sometimes, some normal boys and normal fantasize about fuckling
Judenfraulein vulvae.
No normal person fantasizes about jewesses. That's a thing for those
into bestiality.
Wrong.
NOT wrong.
Some normal boys and normal men lay with the Judenfraulein, and
that is HETEROsexuality.
No normal boy or man would even THINK of laying with a filthy diseased
genitally mutilated judendreckhure, for that would be BESTIALITY.
But who accused you of being a normal man?
You should learn to respect your betters.
There is nothing better about you nor the Reverend Mangina!
We are WHITE and BY DEFINITION better than you, gook!

- -

2024-08-27 14:25:48 UTC
On Mon, 26 Aug 2024 17:22:17 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Andrew B. Chung Ph.D (plagiarised) MD (revoked)about 10 hours ago
ReplyPermalinkOn Mon, 26 Aug 2024 06:48:55 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
Some normal boys and normal men lay with the Judenfraulein, and
that is HETEROsexuality.
No normal boy or man would even THINK of laying with a filthy diseased
genitally mutilated judendreckhure, for that would be BESTIALITY.
They lay with the clean Judenfraulein instead, which is
HETEROSEXUALITY.
There are no such creatures, gook. All jewgirls are filthy, diseased
and genitally mutilated. And you're not even ELIGIBLE for THAT!

- -

2024-08-30 14:48:21 UTC
On Fri, 30 Aug 2024 07:08:34 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
HeartQuack Andrew
<b'ris>
Laus DEO !
It will not be long before they join this wall of shame.
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.legal/c/IIPlICD7MBA/m/XTt6_PgJCQAJ
If you were a jew, you could join THIS wall of shame, gook!
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/wall-of-shame-gallery

- -